I want to ask you a question if you're there.
Why are you doing what you are doing?
- Is it for fame or fortune?
- Is it because someone told you to?
- Is it because you want to?
- Is it because you're bored?
- Is it because you feel obligated?
- Is it because you feel you have to or it won't get done?
- Is it because you have no other choice?
Or is it because you feel called to do it? That is why I'm doing what I'm doing! It's because I'm called to this job, not only this current job of being an Information Technology person, but also my future job of Ministering for Jesus! It may take time and it may be hard at time, but it's what I'm called to do. God has put it upon my heart for many a year, 20+ years to be exact. So I can't deny it any longer. So I will continue to post on occasion and I will continue to strive to be what God wants me to be and try to stay off the fence. No middle ground for me! Not content to be luke warm any more! I want to be On Fire, Alive, Free to be Who God wants me to be!
-A Follower of the Way (Marc)