Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Travels and Journeys

Hello,

Welcome to my blog and to what I hope will be a new step in my life and my Journey through life. I am hoping to pursue my commitment to God and Jesus and to soon develop a better understanding of God's will for my life as well as His wisdom for and in my life. I will hopefully start to share that with you as I learn. I am hoping that this will inspire me to learn more, to write more, to develop myself more and to grow more.

As J.R.R. Tolkien said in one of his books; "It's a dangerous business going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

So I expect that this trip will be anything but easy. I look forward to seeing where I maybe "swept off to." It may even be a bit dangerous at times. We will just have to see where it leads and what is learned. So feel free to assist, enlighten, comment, and discuss the meaning of life with Jesus and all that it encompasses. I do not expect everyone to agree, but I think we can agree to disagree. I just ask that you be civil. This is not meant to offend, but to offer other views and allow other points of views to be expressed.

So....without further ado, welcome to the beginning. Look out world, I am chasing after understanding in Jesus and the Bible and the true "meaning of life, the universe and everything"!

No comments:

Post a Comment