Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wonderful Weekend...

What a wonderful weekend I just had.  I had a very nice date with my wife on Saturday.  Even though the place we ate a light breakfast at put so much cream cheese on our bagels that we were not sure if there was a bagel holding everything together.  I got through half my bagel and thought I was going to throw-up.  So we left there and went and got McDonald's hash browns to settle our stomachs.  After that we had a nice time shopping around and eating Chinese in the mall.  We ate a little too much of that and came home so full we could not eat supper.  But we had a very nice time.  Even went to the library and checked out a movie, "Mansfield Park".  It is a period piece by Jane Austen.  The newer movie was good and I really enjoyed it.  On Sunday we had a nice time and between both days we had a lot of fun with our son who is going to be 9 very shortly.

It is so nice to be in Church every week and spend time with God and other believers.  I also really enjoy spending my weekends with my family.  We have such a great time together.  Playing soccer and watching a "Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones" movie with my family.  And just overall having a really nice time spending time with my family.

My wife and I were able to cut sugar out for three days.  Then we had some cookies.  It was not a bad thing, but everything in moderation.  You can't have sugar so much that your body goes nuts, but you can have a little once in a while.  So we are still working on cutting back on our sugar, we are just not cutting it out entirely, otherwise you end up wanting it more.  So once or twice a week is going to be my limit.  That way I can enjoy it and not over do it to the point of not wanting it anymore or wanting it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment