Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Love My Wife. . .

Okay, for those who know me well the title of this post is a no brainer.  I have know my wife for over 10 years now.  We met in March and married in November.  We have been through some good time and we have been through some bad times.  All in all that does not change that I Love My Wife and am Deeply In Love with Her each and every day.

We have grown closer this past year than any other year.  I think that it is because we have been going through some changes for the good and it has put us closer and closer together.

You know how some people do things for others because they feel obligated to.  I do everything for my family and my wife out of my intense Love for them.  I drive my family places because I Love them.  I do things because I Love them.  I go to work because I Love them.  Everything I do I do because I Love them.

Love is what you make of it.  Make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!!! Thank you for the beautiful post. I was really surprised to see it this morning. I love you!!!

    Love,
    Mariposa

    ReplyDelete