Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Attached Fuel Hose

An Attached Fuel Hose

This really spoke to me. It reminded me that things of this world are nothing. They are worthless compared to belonging to God and being His child. I know I have a long way to go to be untangled from this world and what it offers and how it is, but I am trying. Each day I try a little and each day that does more for me than others things. But each day I have to keep trying to be free from this world and more focused on God's will and I still don't always follow through.

I also like Psalms 34.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment