Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Prayer


My Wife took a Prayer from Max Lucado and re-wrote it to be more personal. She wrote it as if she was speaking to God. Here it is:
"O Lord, change my focus from a me-focus to a God focus. Work your will in my life that I might be an instrument to do your work and to tell others of your great love. Let my life reflect your holiness through thick and thin. Help me live in pursuit of what you want rather than what I want. May I keep a firm grip on my faith no matter what hard times come my way. In all I do, may I honor you. Amen"
Just wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment