Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Writing...

Here I am sitting in front of the keyboard.  Wondering why I am sitting here in front of the keyboard.  Am I going to write something poignant?  Will there be a moment of inspiration?  I enjoy reading and almost equally I enjoy writing and or drawing, but what does any of this have to do with the topic?  I picked the topic out of thin air and still don't know what to do with it.

I believe I am doing this as a exercise in writing.  Since I need to write a little more often.  I also need to improve my writing.

So I will see what will come of this and where it might end up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment