Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Free

I decided that the best thing to do was to take the Bril home and set him free.  Instead of trying to keep him in a cage as a pet, I felt compassion on him.  I took him home in the box.  Put him in my front seat so I could keep an eye on him and keep him warm.  He is such a nice mouse, letting me hold him and feed him.  I just figure I better let him go.  When I got home I didn't tell my family, I just opened the box and let him go.  Right by the entrance of the garage.  I figured it was the best thing for him and I didn't want to keep him locked up.  It just didn't seem right.

He looked up at me before I let him go.  He then scurried out of the box and disappeared around the corner.  He seemed to know that he was home.  I am glad I got to know Bril for a short time.  He was a nice mouse and I am glad that he lives near by.  Maybe I will see him again sometime.  At least I felt good about letting him go home.  I just could not keep a free mouse in a cage.  He survived a week with me and that was good enough.  He is a nice mouse and I hope he lives a long and happy and prosperous life.    Bye Bril.

No comments:

Post a Comment