Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

School Days

How can you justify coming to school on a day like this.  It is coming down all day and there was an accident with three cars and a semi about 2 blocks from the school.  We could have at least had a 2 hour delay.  I would so rather be at home right now than at work, but I can't go anywhere till the end of the day.  At least I am warm.

Oh well, could be worse.  I could be out in the weather or have had a car wreck too.  I am safe and sound and warm.  Just waiting till I can go home, later.

UPDATE: It is almost Noon and it is not doing anything outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment