Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Pastoral Candidacy

I have applied to become a Pastor.  So I am in the process of Candidacy for becoming a Pastor.  It is a long process and it takes filling out a lot of forms and writing up a lot of information.  I hope that my family can survive and that I have the patience needed.

We will see. . .

Here is where I am in the process so far.  I have declared my intent and asked to be admitted to the Candidacy program.  Now I just have to write up my Call and my official request for admission to the Candidacy program.  In the mean time I am filling in a lot of forms online, with more to to and assistance needed from my wife.

This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment