Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Two days after Christmas 2012...snow storm!


Well Hello There,

It's the post-Christmas snow storm. It started last night and continued into this morning and a bit sporadically through out the day. I shoveled about 10 inches this morning to just leave my front door of my apartment. It was beautiful and I just really enjoyed the beauty of it all. As I was shoveling out my car also, that was an adventure in it's own right, I noticed someone who was shoveling out their car from a side road at my complex. I wasn't sure if they needed help, so I kept at my clearing out of my car. When I was done, they were still trying to get their car unstuck, so I went over and lent a hand. It was the least I could do. After several minutes we finally got a chunk of wood under the one tire that was spinning and got the car unstuck. That was an adventure also.

Driving to work was slow and steady at about 50-55 miles an hour. I was apparently braver, or crazier, than others, because I kept passing people. I just kept driving straight and just kept passing everyone. It was a safe drive the whole way. Now I'm just looking forward to getting done with work so I can go home and spend time with my family.

Christmas was wonderful as we got to spend time with my Grandma and a friend of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment