Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snow this Morning....

I have an official sighting of snow.  It was about 6:30 this morning and right up to around 7 that I saw snow on my drive into work.  Now I live in central / upstate New York.  Which means I live far from NYC and about half way between Albany and Buffalo.  We have had a nice warming trend up until this past weekend and to top it all off they not only predicted snow for today, but I saw it.  The weather people were right this time.  It would have been more interesting if it was a full blown snow, but the few flakes I did see was very interesting.  I wonder if we will have a good snow fall this April or May.  We will just have to wait and see.

The more you focus on progress the less you progress.


The less you focus on progress the more you progress.

I learned that yesterday and today I am just living, not worrying about tomorrow or this summer or anything.  Just going to live in today and enjoy what comes my way and what happens.

Enjoy the day that God has given you.  It is all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment