Sketch of My Blog

Our Journey in Life is more than we allow it to be.
We must all Be Ourselves to really enjoy what's all around us.
Take hold and learn from Life and Others.

I Follow the Way of Jesus.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Journey in Life

My Journey through life takes me on many different turns.  Yesterday I did the service at our Church again.  I needed to, to cover for one of our other Lay Speakers who was not feeling very well.  I also did it because I thought it was the right thing to do.  She was trying to get next week's speaker to cover, but I figured that I could just take it over for her.  I sometimes wonder where God is leading my life and even now I wonder that.  Sometimes I thought I would be come a preacher like a relative or two (my mom being one), but other times I am not so sure.  Right now I am in the middle of making a go at a small business of fixing computers for people on the side.  Also digitizing their photos to CD and making DVD's of their VHS tapes.  I sometimes have direction and sometimes don't, and other times I just get by as best I can doing what I think is right.  So my journey takes many twists and turns and I hope that yours does too.  It definitely makes life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment